Requirement: Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 - 4.0.2 API level 14, NDK 7 or higher
size: 9.67 MB (10142885 Byte)
Hello – Caller ID & Blocking Description
Make your phone smarter with Hello. Built by Messenger just for Android, Hello combines info from Facebook with the contact info on your phone so it's easy to stay in touch with the people you care about.
Now you can see who's calling, block unwanted calls and search for people and places on Facebook. You can also call and text people for free using Messenger.
• See who's calling you, even if you don't have their phone number saved in your phone.
• Easily block unwanted calls.
• Automatically block calls from numbers that have been blocked by a lot of other people.
• Search your phone contacts and people and places on Facebook without switching between apps.
• Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
• Open a Facebook profile or Page with just one tap.
• Call and text for free with Messenger.
• Call, add and edit contacts – just like you do on your phone.
Download Hello and make it your dialler.
Hello – Caller ID & Blocking 184.108.40.206.0
Get new features in Hello 2.0 including:
• Answer calls with one swipe (go to Settings > See Who's Calling)
• Show only people with phone numbers (go to Contacts > Filter)
• Get notifications for missed and blocked calls
• Create shorcuts on your home screen for your top contacts
• Change your contacts' photos or sync them with Facebook
• Access your Hello contacts in all your other apps
• Support for dual-SIM phones
• Support for right-to-left languages
• Connect with WhatsApp contacts