Size: 7.39 MB
Last Updated: 2021-03-11 11:02:10
A VPN is a tool to encrypt your system and maintain your privacy.
A VPN application allows users to send and receive data over a private network when using a public network. A VPN allows users to connect securely and remain private on the network. The encrypted connection allows data to pass through Internet traffic while protecting user data.
Why use a VPN and how does it protect you?
1. Confidentiality is your right
- Privacy is a fundamental right. It is your right to keep your data or that of your company or organization private and secure.
- Confidentiality on the Internet is a necessity. A VPN is an ideal means of protection for your personal and organizational data.
2. Prevent browsers from following you
- A VPN secures the use of browsers, because your searches will not be followed by browsers. There are many free browsers, such as Google. However, these browsers record your data.
- Hackers can find your information by hacking free browsers. When using a VPN, you can hide your IP address and avoid being hacked.
3. Secure your streaming
- A VNP offers the ability to view content from anywhere. For example, if you live in France and want to watch TV series and content only available in the United States, you can use a VPN to access this content, because a VPN allows you to give the impression that you are in the USA.
- Many apps restrict browsing by location, but with a VPN, you can view content from anywhere.
4. Safe use of public wireless access points
Wireless access points, like those found in most cafes or airports, are known to hackers. A VPN will add security to your device, secure wireless access found in public spaces.
5. VPN offers better VOIP
- VOIP stands for voice over IP. Skype and Google Hangouts are free calling services. Although the use of these services seems secure, it is important to know that they can be hacked.
- A VPN can prevent people from hacking and intercepting telephone conversations. Business information is often shared on VOIP storage, and because of this, large companies secure their conversations by using a VPN.
6. For added security
- It is possible to secure your data with a VPN. All data can be protected using a VPN: employee photos, personal files and corporate financial records.
- Our lives are changing online today, and using a VPN provides encryption and increased security when transferring data from one computer to another.
The advantages of using a VPN:
1. Increased security:
- A VPN offers many advantages and increases your online security and privacy. A VPN also protects you from hackers and unwanted attention.
- A VPN allows users to access various locations and protects data from potential threats. When using public wireless networks, using a VPN provides added security and hides your IP address; its encryption prevents intrusions.
2. Remote access:
This is one of the best benefits of a VPN: you can access your data remotely.
3. A VPN hides your online identity:
A VPN protects you by hiding your IP address. Otherwise, hackers could easily hack into your account and see your personal information.